Bespoke Illustrated Wedding Maps & Stationery by Drawberry Jam
Drawberry Jam is a bespoke illustration service offering unique, personalised, hand-drawn stationery such as invitations, save the date cards, wedding maps and gifts.
Wedding maps are a quirky extra that’s perfect for helping to ensure that your guests know exactly where they’re going.
With the aid of Satellite Navigation people can get almost anywhere these days, but as one bride found, sometimes it’s the last little bit of the journey that can be complicated.
If you’re getting married on a big estate or somewhere out in the sticks, it can be easy to miss that one small turning or get lost on an ‘unnamed road’. Illustrated maps can solve this problem by guiding your guests on the final leg of the journey.
With a clear road layout, distinguishing local features and written directions, it’s easy to see what’s where. The maps also uniquely depict key locations such as the church, reception venue and local hotels, as well as decoratively incorporating your theme and colours to bring the whole thing in line with the look and style of your day.
Each map is created from scratch and is highly personal to you. Once the day is over, it offers a lovely memento of the occasion both that you and the guests can keep forever – perfect for a wedding scrapbook or collage.
Each one features lots of little individual touches, such as key venues, local landmarks, elements of the wedding theme, seasonal flourishes and even mini portraits of the bride and groom.
Each map is made to order and can be turned around within 2-3 weeks. Drawberry Jam welcomes your input and feedback at every stage – this is really important to ensure that every detail is true to the occasion.
Bespoke Illustrated Wedding Stationery
Drawberry Jam also offers a host of other stationery options, including (but not limited to):
Drawberry Jam can design other wedding stationery and will do a package deal if customers want more than one thing. Includes invites, table plans, etc.
Here is some more information from Jenna of Drawberry Jam about her services:
- I create bespoke art prints as wedding gifts
- Everything is created digitally so I can produce it at any size
- I always have an initial consultation with every new client to get as much detail as possible, and I send them drafts along the way for their feedback – so it really is a joint effort
- I can do other styles – for example, the one I am currently working on is really rustic, black and white to look like a pen and ink drawing, with lots of wildlife and foliage round the edges, and gold-leaf text
- I can offer customers just the high-res artwork file, or I can arrange printing for them (at an extra cost)
- I’m based in Bristol (UK) but will happily create maps of anywhere, provided they can give me a Google reference. I like the maps to be accurate (so they are actually useful!) as well as decorative
- I do my own research of the area to find points of historical and local interest